Tuesday 3 February 2015

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hey there, Assalamualaikum.

"Every cloud has a silver lining" indeed i trust that everything that happen around me has a reason behind it, but as a human being i do feel upset when things that i wish to happen to me seems not to fall right on its place like i have been dreaming before. I kinda feel like it is not fair sometimes, but i keep my faith and i trust that Allah have a better planning for me in my life. Thus he never burden his caliph if they cannot bear the burden right ?

Lately i have been receiving a call from a collage under UM, but just now i saw a post which is my friend post they also received a phone call and they, they also got a letter from the university.... geez, so upset because i did not get one. But i think those things are not important as all ppl received the same thing after finish their spm examination, hahaha. i was too emotional. lol, omgf.

I hope that i can enter to a university that i choose based on what i have sent in the upu form, too much hope for that. i don't want to be a burden to my family. Oh my god, help me. Amin, wish me luck. Lots of love.---- farah aimi


Semoga nur farah aimi binti mohd nazri mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang dalam spm. Aminnnnn.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment